Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 12

IMG_1109

The people from RIF (Reading is Fundamental) came and shared some books with the kids this week. Everyone was able to pick one book to take home!

IMG_1113

We ended up having to have recess inside because of the rain this week. As you can see, the kids love playing all the games in the classroom.

IMG_1111

IMG_1112

The boys practiced their multiplication facts while playing with the power towers (made from Pringles cans).

IMG_1115

At the end of this short week, the kids helped me put together my new media cart! This looks so much better than what I was using. I love the extra space it provides. Thanks to all my little helpers!
IMG_1116

STUDENTS: This week we had recess inside. What is your favorite game to play during inside recess?

10 comments:

  1. my forite game is Tangram Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was the tower I made by wile multilying.Amerrit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi guys this is Claudia my favorite game was spot it game. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite game is Tangram Master.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite game is Tangram Master

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite game to play inside is Mancala.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely not Tangram Master it is so frustrating and so hard even Mrs.White couldn't get it,but my favorite game is Mancala.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is alot of really fun games,but I learned how to play Mancala from a freind last week so my favorite would be mancala. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite game is mancala and the puppets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.