Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 11

IMG_1032

We started the week off with Scientist Day. The kids did science experiments all day long! We had a lot of fun and hopefully the kids learned a little something as well.

IMG_1037

IMG_1047

Mrs. Porter brought some neat experiments for us to try. For this one we passed the flask around from students to student. You talked into it and then put the top on and swirled it. After several people the liquid turned from blue to green. Then it went from green to yellow.  Dakota made it change colors!

IMG_1051

IMG_1103

IMG_1118

This final picture is of the kids dancing to the layers of the earth song we have been listening to. Most of them get up and dance along with the video.

STUDENTS: What was your favorite experiment on scientist day?

Donors Choose is a great site where I was able to get a project funded for math games we received at the beginning of the school year. Now, I have posted a new project for us to try to get funding for grammar games. Check it out at: http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/385794.1920867180

9 comments:

  1. My favorite experiment on scientist day was the fake snote that we made it was gunky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn Scruggs-WebsterNovember 6, 2011 at 4:37 PM

    My favorite was the snow we made

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow was my favorite.Amerrit

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey this is Claudia my favorite was the snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite was the color changing liquid,and the SNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite was instant snow!!

    It was awesome!!

    Thanks Mrs.White for letting us have so much fun!!☻♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the instant snow!!!! It's so so soft and squishy!!!!!!!!!!! ☺ ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.